SHARK TANK EP 1 SHARK TANK EP 1

That was the most quality animation I have ever seen

I Don't Know - Sloth Girl I Don't Know - Sloth Girl

I don't know

Sonic Monocle - E3: 'L U V' Sonic Monocle - E3: 'L U V'

That was an adorable song! The quality of the animation was very good, I love this style!

CosmicMonocle responds:

Thank you! :D

The Last Watch The Last Watch

I'm sure you know this but the calibration on the gun is off. I think if you did this properly, you could have different guns, the first one having the lowest calibration speed/ damage. To me I think it could work out.

I think to mix game play up you should only hold for 15 seconds and have to reload by then.

Ideas to keep in mind for development:
-Upgrade: x% off damage done by zombies
-Different guns, each with a bar for damage and accuracy
-Different backgrounds/ different terrains to defend in
-A coin system to get upgrades
-a mega zombie that drops one of three powerups:
1) Freeze- Freezes all zombies on screen for 5 seconds
2) Accuracy- 100% accuracy for 10 secconds
3) Damage- All damage is increased by 100% for 8 seconds

Now of course these ideas are only ideas. Obviously you are under no obligation to use these. but I think it would be cool.

That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into

That was so fun!

Comics + Games = ? Comics + Games = ?

That was so cool!

StuffedWombat responds:

thanks!

Zyzyx - Lost it All Zyzyx - Lost it All

Still don't know how you do it man. You're so young (like me) and yet it sounds really professional. I'm really jealous of whatever software you use because it can render some really cool sounds, especially the chords.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Thanks so much <3

Happy happy birthday Happy happy birthday

Ok so I know I'm quite a few years late to be posting a review but... 5 stars man! :D

~IrishSoul

~Gone~ ~Gone~

I normally don't listen to this type of music but honestly I really enjoyed this. It's really chill and makes me want to relax. Awesome job!

~IrishSoul

Inside My Mind There Is A Digital Mind Inside My Mind There Is A Digital Mind

I don't have the time or means to say what I think DHMIS is all about, but I will say how much I like the art!

I really love the blue shading and how it was used. I like how the yellow guy has no shading and it shows that he is in front of everything, maybe running away.

I love the cracked "camera" approach, it really helped deliver the dark theme.

Red and green together usually is one of my things I hate, but it actually worked and I don't know how.

As a person who can't draw I try to appreciate all art I come across. This was very well drawn!

Cover Up Cover Up