World of Lies [Techno Dream Trance] World of Lies [Techno Dream Trance]

Is DJ Striden going to post songs regularly now? If so then awesome! Great song ;)

Revive Revive

I love the nice feel this gives off! I can really see you develop your style as you create music.

MetronicOfficial responds:

Much love! <3

Cantina Band Theme Cantina Band Theme

Ok so I just searched "Star wars" into the NG search area and I am certainly not disappointed with the quality in this. I am actually quite pleased. It's well made :)
~Irish Soul

sorohanro responds:

Thanks. I was making some more spoofs of the galaxy far away music, mostly Christmas related.

Like the Night Like the Night

Wow! I love the dark theme that is in this song. It sounds very aggressive and adds a nice personal touch to your music. Very well made track!
~IrishSoul

MetronicOfficial responds:

AIM - Faith in Freedom AIM - Faith in Freedom

Oh jeez, this song is really good! For a teen music artist I think it will be hard to come close to this song in the AIM competition. The mixing is amazing, the theme is flawless and the artwork selection is very good. I know my problem is that I can't create one theme and stick to it. This song has inspired me to make better work though! Awesome song!

SnowTeddy responds:

Soul City [Techno Dream Trance] Soul City [Techno Dream Trance]

Wow! This sounds like you are really close to chiptune! I really like this style. I can imagine a DJ Striden chiptune track and I think you are heading toward that genre. Awesome music as always.

- Cord Cutter - - Cord Cutter -

Awesome song dude! This is always a great style of music to listen to. It's mainly great because nobody else can actually make it the way you do. What program/ synthesizer do you use to make the bass?

~ISM

BoomKitty responds:

I use FL Studio with Serum for phat bass

Shape of Unity [Future Bass] Shape of Unity [Future Bass]

That is awesome! I love your take on future bass. It sounds awesome!

DJStriden responds:

Thank you!

Final level (redux) Final level (redux)

Hey Poosac! It's nice to see that you are still making music. You have always been better at mixing than I have :)

This sounds awesome! Easily a 5 star!

Poosac responds:

Ahh man, thanks :D

And thank you for scouting me :o

{dj-N} Wubalubadubdub {dj-N} Wubalubadubdub