SHARK TANK EP 1 SHARK TANK EP 1

That was the most quality animation I have ever seen

I Don't Know - Sloth Girl I Don't Know - Sloth Girl

I don't know

Sonic Monocle - E3: 'L U V' Sonic Monocle - E3: 'L U V'

That was an adorable song! The quality of the animation was very good, I love this style!

CosmicMonocle responds:

Thank you! :D

The Last Watch The Last Watch

I'm sure you know this but the calibration on the gun is off. I think if you did this properly, you could have different guns, the first one having the lowest calibration speed/ damage. To me I think it could work out.

I think to mix game play up you should only hold for 15 seconds and have to reload by then.

Ideas to keep in mind for development:
-Upgrade: x% off damage done by zombies
-Different guns, each with a bar for damage and accuracy
-Different backgrounds/ different terrains to defend in
-A coin system to get upgrades
-a mega zombie that drops one of three powerups:
1) Freeze- Freezes all zombies on screen for 5 seconds
2) Accuracy- 100% accuracy for 10 secconds
3) Damage- All damage is increased by 100% for 8 seconds

Now of course these ideas are only ideas. Obviously you are under no obligation to use these. but I think it would be cool.

That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into

That was so fun!

Comics + Games = ? Comics + Games = ?

That was so cool!

StuffedWombat responds:

thanks!

AIM - Faith in Freedom AIM - Faith in Freedom

Oh jeez, this song is really good! For a teen music artist I think it will be hard to come close to this song in the AIM competition. The mixing is amazing, the theme is flawless and the artwork selection is very good. I know my problem is that I can't create one theme and stick to it. This song has inspired me to make better work though! Awesome song!

SnowTeddy responds:

Soul City [Techno Dream Trance] Soul City [Techno Dream Trance]

Wow! This sounds like you are really close to chiptune! I really like this style. I can imagine a DJ Striden chiptune track and I think you are heading toward that genre. Awesome music as always.

- Cord Cutter - - Cord Cutter -

Awesome song dude! This is always a great style of music to listen to. It's mainly great because nobody else can actually make it the way you do. What program/ synthesizer do you use to make the bass?

~ISM

BoomKitty responds:

I use FL Studio with Serum for phat bass

Inside My Mind There Is A Digital Mind Inside My Mind There Is A Digital Mind

I don't have the time or means to say what I think DHMIS is all about, but I will say how much I like the art!

I really love the blue shading and how it was used. I like how the yellow guy has no shading and it shows that he is in front of everything, maybe running away.

I love the cracked "camera" approach, it really helped deliver the dark theme.

Red and green together usually is one of my things I hate, but it actually worked and I don't know how.

As a person who can't draw I try to appreciate all art I come across. This was very well drawn!

Cover Up Cover Up